Gangs' Trading forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:14 pm

So if you need any ITEMS post here and all of the great people will try there best Smile
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by AlwyZ on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:00 am

Hmm looking for zen and jpn items
avatar
AlwyZ

Posts : 8
Join date : 2014-02-14
Age : 26
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by rubyblue0 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:50 pm

I need Sloppy bed, dresser, stereo, table and tv. I've pretty much gotten the hang of duping if you aren't opposed to that and want to give it a try.
avatar
rubyblue0

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:28 am

0_o you know how to dupe! CROWNS
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by rubyblue0 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Admin wrote:0_o you know how to dupe! CROWNS

Yep. They are actually on premium today so sell for 600,000 each. I may not have time today to let people in for selling or maybe duping, but I think I'll keep my 3DS clock on today for another day or two.
avatar
rubyblue0

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:10 pm

rubyblue0 wrote:
Admin wrote:0_o you know how to dupe! CROWNS

Yep. They are actually on premium today so sell for 600,000 each. I may not have time today to let people in for selling or maybe duping, but I think I'll keep my 3DS clock on today for another day or two.
0_o I really need some bells
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:03 am

rubyblue0 wrote:
Admin wrote:0_o you know how to dupe! CROWNS

Yep. They are actually on premium today so sell for 600,000 each. I may not have time today to let people in for selling or maybe duping, but I think I'll keep my 3DS clock on today for another day or two.
Could you dupe me 1000?
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by rubyblue0 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Admin wrote:
rubyblue0 wrote:
Admin wrote:0_o you know how to dupe! CROWNS

Yep. They are actually on premium today so sell for 600,000 each. I may not have time today to let people in for selling or maybe duping, but I think I'll keep my 3DS clock on today for another day or two.
Could you dupe me 1000?

1000 crowns? That would take quite a long time since I'd be starting with maybe 10 and only have so much space in my pockets. I think it could be done, but we'd have to spread it out over a few days.
avatar
rubyblue0

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:45 am

rubyblue0 wrote:
Admin wrote:
rubyblue0 wrote:
Admin wrote:0_o you know how to dupe! CROWNS

Yep. They are actually on premium today so sell for 600,000 each. I may not have time today to let people in for selling or maybe duping, but I think I'll keep my 3DS clock on today for another day or two.
Could you dupe me 1000?

1000 crowns? That would take quite a long time since I'd be starting with maybe 10 and only have so much space in my pockets. I think it could be done, but we'd have to spread it out over a few days.
Thank you so much Smile also a few days are fine!



[ Sorry for late reply ]
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by rubyblue0 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Admin wrote:
rubyblue0 wrote:
Admin wrote:
rubyblue0 wrote:
Admin wrote:0_o you know how to dupe! CROWNS

Yep. They are actually on premium today so sell for 600,000 each. I may not have time today to let people in for selling or maybe duping, but I think I'll keep my 3DS clock on today for another day or two.
Could you dupe me 1000?

1000 crowns? That would take quite a long time since I'd be starting with maybe 10 and only have so much space in my pockets. I think it could be done, but we'd have to spread it out over a few days.
Thank you so much Smile also a few days are fine!



[ Sorry for late reply ]

No worries Smile We can dupe some today. Right now, I only have an hour, but after 6pm (EST) I'll be free for the evening.
avatar
rubyblue0

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:02 pm

Sweet! I am in est! But I can play around 45 mins today. so...... we can get about 100+ today Smile

Thank you SO much
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by rubyblue0 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 pm

Send me a message on Gamefaqs when you are ready. We'll try for 100.
avatar
rubyblue0

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 pm

OMG thank you so much!!!!!!!!! Yes ! So we can reach our goal of 1000
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:23 pm

I sent you a 'PM' On gamefaq I can do it now!
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Chami on Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Does anyone have any pink or white carnations? I can offer some bells in exchange for them~! :3
I'd like about 5 of each color~
avatar
Chami

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-02-14
Age : 21
Location : US Eastern

http://www.chami-is-crossing.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Chami wrote:Does anyone have any pink or white carnations? I can offer some bells in exchange for them~! :3
I'd like about 5 of each color~
I dont sorry! I will look for some! If you have 1 I can dupe them for you!
avatar
Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-02-10

http://acnl.forummotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Gangs' Trading forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum